Hi, thank you for the logo, we love it. Just what we wanted and very fast too.
How AHT Group started their logo design journey
The Insight Exchange is a newly formed event company that will change the way executives network and learn
The Insight Exchange
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We’relooking for a logo that includes the company name with possibly an imagethat can stand on its own for branding.
- We’re an event companyfocusing on education (content), business connections, and buildingrelationships at our events.
- Ultimately, we providea place for executives to network, connect, and learn.
- We develop events forall industries with a focus on face-to-face engagement.
- Colorscheme is open.
- Concepts:Because we focus on business relationships and content, the concepts of“growth” (growing your knowledge base - education), “connections” (meeting theright people to do business) and “exchanging information” (learning from oneanother) are extremely important.
- It needs tobe corporate, professional and visually able to represent what we do.
- One possible idea is a tree or a bush as thatvisually represents growth – or something along these lines. We’re open toseeing the individual words within the company name stylized and we’re open toa logo that is the company name.
- We don’t want something too futuristic
- We don’twant anything relating to “parties” or “event planning”. I.e. no streamers, hats, kazoo’s etc. We’reoffer a professional community networking business.