Repyoot will gain global attention at its launch as a leading influence and reputation ratings engine. We require a Web 2.0-style logo which will appeal to the service's professional audience.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Company: Repyootwill shortly be launched as a leading influence and reputation ratings engine. Itwill provides information on people’s influence and reputation across a widerange of specializations.
Logo use:The logo will be used primarily on the Repyoot website, though also in widgetsand on stationery. The logo may be just the company name, or it may have other stylisticvisual elements.
Tagline:we MIGHT use a tagline ‘Insight into Influence’ as part of the logo – feel freeto submit logos with or without this tagline
- Web 2.0style is essential (though the service will also be marketed to corporateclients so it must be very clean and professional, NOT cute)- We are openon colors, though most likely corporate-style colors
- ‘Rep’ and‘yoot’ might be in different color/ styles to bring out that ‘Rep’ denotesreputation
- The logomay be just the company name, or may include other stylistic visual elements
- Our tagline is ‘Insightinto Influence’ – open to logos either with or without the tagline.
- Logo mustbe delivered in raw .ai/ .psd fully layered formats
- Any fontsused should be included with the final deliverable
- Needs tolook good in fairly small size (e.g. in widgets)
- No stock images
- Nothing cute – this is a professional information company