I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Tony. He was able to take my initial ideas and truly turned it into an even better brand that I had hoped for. He takes the time to understand your vision and will provide recommendations on how to make your ideas even greater. He was super responsive and provided revisions and different designs he came up with very quickly. I will definitely use him again for future work as he made this process a smooth and enjoyable one!
The designer offers great service, always willing to redesign concepts as requested. The finished logo was exactly what I need for my start-up business.
So excited that I got such a great logo!! Amazing work!
So easy to work with this artist! Artist is willingly to revise even the smallest detail until what you imagined has come to life! I absolutely recommend this artist to anyone who wants to have their art represent their brand! Thank you !
How mrs_woods321 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Gronsky's Milk House
What’s your company slogan?
Ice Cream Parlor & Restaurant, EST. 1978
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an ice cream parlor/convenience store as well as breakfast and lunch restaurant. We have been in business since 1978. We are very community oriented and have a very diverse customer base. Check us out on Facebook and at our website: http://www.gronskys.com, to get to know us. We want our logo to be fun, clever and represent our business well.
***Please see details of what we are looking for in notes***
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
I'd like to explore the following colors: Browns, Pinks, Mint Greens, Black & White
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Things I WOULD LIKE TO SEE in our design:
• Gronsky’s Milk House – incorporated in a creative way, not just sitting underneath the graphic without any embellishment, “Gronsky’s” should be the top line if stacked, the words “Milk House” should always be together
• An ice cream cone. The ice cream itself should have a cow print, this pattern could be done in brown and white (as that is a natural color of some cows – and the color of chocolate) or it could be in the traditional black and white. If done in brown and white, please make sure the cone is a contrasting color and not the same as in the spots
• 2 scoops of ice cream
• The logo should be somewhat traditional with a hint of modern style; this business has been around a long time but we want to appeal to all audiences
• Please include (towards the bottom of design) "EST. 1978" & the city and state: "High Bridge, NJ"
Things I DO NOT WANT TO SEE in the design:
• We do not want colors that are unnatural to ice cream, cows or nature itself, please no neon colors
• We do not want abstract versions of an ice cream cone
• We do not want just one scoop of ice cream
• We do not want overly cartoonish, an element is fine, but want something more realistic
• We do not want overly modern designs that seem cold