As mentioned above the word Cavaliere means horsewomen, therefore I feel very strongly about the power and strength of women.
- I do imagine the logo to be a bit feminine but not too young and girly.
- I don’t really want any horse designs as I think they usually look a bit cliché.
- I imagine some sort of script writing but it is not completely necessary.
- Also would like a large "C" for the beginning of Cavaliere (see images).
- My heritage is Canadian and French (flore de lis?) so I would like that the logo maybe symbolizes some of that, but again not completely necessary.
- The attire is being made up with more modern fabrics (technical) and designs all while still embodying traditional equestrian themes.
- I have the idea of some sort of flower in the logo, but again not completely necessary.
- SHOULDN'T HAVE A CRAZY AMOUNT OF DETAIL AS FINAL LOGO WILL HAVE TO BE EMBRIODERED ONTO CLOTHING