IÂ´m a 29 years old blogger from Austria/Europe. I need a new logo / header for my blog at http://iwatchblog.com. Their will also be a new bloglayout (something like this: http://hanskainz.com/testblog). My blog is about fashion, celebs (gossip) and lifestyle. I don't want to stifle any creativity by putting too many requirements, but this logo should be brandable and marketable. Logo should be able to be used in print and on the web.
elegant magazin style
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
Please see my blog at http://vanityblog.com but keep in mind that my new blog layout after the redesign will look something like this testlayout (magazin style) but donÂ´t let you influence by the colors, the actual colors are for another blog.
- The logo/header should represent the blog in style!
- I need a logo that is fashionable, stylish, professional and that wouldnâ€™t go out of style in 6 months.
- It should be an elegant, crisp, contemporary, professional logo
- The logo should include the name of my blog "vanityblog"
- The logo can include some kind of symbol / icon (left beside the blogname) but itÂ´s no must-have I'm open to anything creative that you can come up with - so don't feel you need to stick to what I have on my blog at the moment. I'm looking for something stylish and new, so let your creative forces go with the flow.
As mentioned, the logo should include "vanityblog"
The Symbol / Icon
The logo could have some graphical element (symbol / icon).
Remember that the logo needs to be stylish, creative and more importantly professional.
The logo should not have to much colors. And it should even work in black & white and for use in print.
Here are a few keywords to describe the "feel" of the logo I'm looking for:
- fashionable & stylish
- uniqueThe Logo should have that fashion or/and lifestyle "magazin" style - like the big fashion magazins (thats really important for me!)