We need a logo to help us sell high quality, “green” wines (i.e., wines produced using environmentally conscious methods). Our target consumers will be 25-35 year-old professionals in NYC, SF and LA, who:
1) associate organic/biodynamic/sustainable products with high quality; and/or
2) would like to support producers of environmentally friendly products.
Green Cellar Wines
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are two SF Bay Area entrepreneurs in search of a logothat effectively communicates the following: 1) our wines are produced in anenvironmentally responsible manner; and 2) our wines are of a very highquality.
- Shouldexude “green” and environmental consciousness (www.greenwinesummit.org;greenopia.com; lettusorganic.com).
- Allcoloring: soft, pale (see e.g., http://www.greenwinesummit.org;www.…ganic.com), probably should include a shade of green.
- Stylethat appeals to 25-35 year-old professionals in NYC, SF and LA – i.e., classy,modern, and minimalist (see e.g., http://www.greenwinesummit.org; cavallopoint.com;60thompson.com; kayak.com; betterplace.com; http://www.apple.com).
- Mustbe simple enough to be understood and recognized when printed as small as 1inch square.
- Logoshould include our name AND a symbol (in the future, we'd like to be able to use the symbol toidentify us without the name). Forexample, the logo for Nike can be the word “Nike” with a swoosh, or just the swoosh byitself. Other examples: http://www.villagegreenenergy.com;w…ummit.org; kayak.com; betterplace.com; greenopia.com;cavallopoint.com.
- Toobusy to be recognized at a small size