We were so pleased with our designer professionalism, ability to gage what we wanted and his pure patience. We were able to end up with an amazing logo that spoke to the community we educate and support to have healthy pregnancies and to impact Black maternal and infant mortality. Thank you for your gift as a designer and understanding our requests!!!
How Gvaofg started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Greater Valley Assembly of God
What’s your company slogan?
Committed to God, Committed to You
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A church looking to target a young family demographic.
I want our logo to portray upward in worship and outward in outreach.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Our current/homemade logo (as seen above) is ok but too busy, multi-colored, and not concise.
- I like the concept of the cross pointing up and out but the arrows on our cross are too subtle
- Even though the cross is the universal symbol for the Christian faith, I'm ok with not having an obvious looking cross.
- Arrows pointing up and out, perhaps "like" a cross, are a possibility
- Arrows curved pointing up and out is a thought too.
- Perhaps a very basic, one-colored globe as an overlay or underlay would be nice too
- I want something we can easily transfer to a T-shirt or hat but still look great on our church sign or a billboard.
- Even though we are marketing a young-family demographic, I don't want the logo to reflect a family (which might send a message to "singles" that we only want families).
- Greater Valley Assembly of God is a long name. Notice on our logo we use a small font for "Assembly of God." (I'm fine with that)
- Thank you in advance...