The brand image, logo and corporate identity you design for Blue Flame must translate to use in corporate theme, web-site, literature, embroidery, packaging, print media
1. Distinctive logo, innovative, slick, clean, fresh, up-market feel, no pink, no photos, no cartoons, no clip art, no 3-D Objects. Feel free to be creative.
2. Logo and identity needs to be designed to look great on web-site, clothing, advertisements, banners, business cards and delivered in various formats to support these venues.
3. All colors and fonts must be identified
4. The goal of the contest is to have a complete media and graphic package that can be turned over to printer, easily converted to embroidery file format and other brand collateral. Thus, the requisite print, web and embroidery file formats.
5. Vector format and JPG, GIF, TIFF.
6. Thank you to all the Designers who participate.