Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
How Jayson started their logo design journey
We need a logo for our new company formation division "Get A Company". The product will be aimed at individuals starting a business for the first time and small businesses. The clients are unlikely to be familiar with how to start a business and we want to present the product and company in a friendly but reassuring and trustworthy way.
Get A Company
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Get A Company will offer company registration services in a number of countries.
The target market will be people starting businesses for the first time, or small business owners looking for a different business structure
Because the target customers are not sophisticated the product will be kept as simple as possible and will be priced at lower end of company registration services.
The logo should convey emotives including getting a fresh start, springing into action, opportunity, prosperity
- Text "get a company" or "GET A COMPANY".
- Logo should be friendly, modern and disarming but also instill that we are trustworthy, professional and experienced.
- Preferred colouring is yellow, with blacks or browns.
- Logo can be on a coloured or white background. Prefer a solution (or two variations) that works with either.
- Logo must be vector based, and be able to be suitable for use at a range of sizes and mediums including print and web.
- Prefer no reds or greens.
- A logo that is cluttered or overly complicated.