I loved working with "grade" on our Tech Sister Cities logo design. He was responsive, open to changes and made those changes quickly. He's a true professional, and I would recommend using him for any graphic design project. I know I will call on him again when I need graphic design work again!
- Cheryl Boyd
How 10fruits started their logo design journey
http://www.feuerwehrleben.de is a private Firefighter Blog for Firefighters in Germany. I write about technical, tactical things and write stories about my firefighters live.
The name "feuerwehrleben" means "Firefighter Life".
I am a volunteer firefighter near munich.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
German Firefighters (volunteer and professional) and emergency crew members.
All people who are interested in fire services.
>> The following requirements are ideas. Please feel free to be creative and publish whatever you like!
The Logo should contain:
- the name "feuerwehrleben.de"
- a icon/visual/sign, etc. which refers to the name feuerwehrleben.de
- the overall size should be a rectangle (but it doesn't mean that it need a frame or borders)
Some ideas from my site (just ideas, please design whatever you want)
- a flame symbol in white on a red square with round edges
- feuerwehrleben.de in clean black bold letters on the ride side of the icon
- clean designs
- colors, bus just a few (no rainbow)
Good to know
- if possible please show the logo on a white and black background
- we want to use the logo on the website and also print it on t-shirts so a high resolution (width > 3.000px or vector image) is also needed.