The concept Weller Design came up with for our logo was awesome. Just what we where looking for! Clean, meaningful design, with well worked out details. We believe the colours, shapes, text and font is well balanced and crafted by a professional eye. Thank you!
Great to work with, thanks!
- Step Up®
We loved the design, they took direction very well and were very responsive.
From the start design-shk followed brief and came up with a creative interpretation which I really loved. He was incredibly responsive and open to changes along the way. I found the whole experience really easy. He was really supportive and supplied all the files I needed. I would definitely use his services again.
- Strange Creation
Chris is a dedicated designer who is driven to create striking designs. His perfectionistic streak makes him stand out from the others. He went to the next level with ideas and communicated well to help me realise my logo and business card. It is a job well done Chris, thank you.
How p.paauwe started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Science - Focus - Action
These are the three pillars of everything we do.
We coach people, give workshops and organise seminars about happiness. We want to give people the knowledge and tools to implement simple measures to achieve greater happiness. Happiness is something that can be experienced by everyone everyday no matter who you are or where you are in life. You deserve to be Super Happy. We are here to help you realise your potential and see there is nothing lacking. Your innate qualities just need to be uncovered and there are simple and effective ways of doing so!
Our workshops are not based on wishful thinking, but well researched and based on science. Calling in the happiness experts of Super Happy means you have to get moving. Expect breathing exercises, ice-baths, outdoor activities and emotional breakthroughs.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Colours need to be vibrant, but can also be used in the background instead of the logo itself
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. We want the three pillars of our business represented in the logo. The tree parts togethers should form a whole. science+focus+action=super happy.
2. Super Happy and your innate positive and powerful qualities should be reprented by the logo. We strongly prefer a diamond, but if you have a better one, go ahead and try that. The design can be a little bit 'over the top'
3. We want people to get moving, so the logo should be energetic, inspire to get moving.
4. Not too female and soft. Becoming happier everyday means you have to put in the effort and make the though choices. It means you also have to connect to your 'dark' side
5. We want a logo we can use in different colours on different backgrounds, and which also works in black and white.
--> NOTE: we need more design, but first need a logo, there will be more work afterwards for our chosen designer <--