- I am looking primarily for a logo design, but one that will inform how I should shift and mold the rest of the product design.
So far, I have been focused on building the service itself, and I'd like to use the logo as inspiration for the rest of my product design.
- Simple but cartoonish/bold is good; by simple, I mean safe and fewer colors rather than more, so that we can mix this logo with any page.
- I would like to be able to take a small part of the logo (perhaps the head of a character or an image within the logo) to create the page.ico
- I would like to do the same for a potential mobile icon, for an iPhone or android app, so please keep this in mind when thinking of the page.ico
- I like Foursquare's badge designs; if I were going to do this myself, I'd keep that in the back of my mind.
- This is a service for a person to send a particular joke or message to another person via text message, so I want to emphasize the friendly, fun and social/connecting nature of the product in this logo.
- Semi-comparable services (for ideas) might be:
someecards (funny cards to send to friends)
prank dial (pranks that you can pull on friends)
college humor (funny videos, etc)