We are an early stage tech startup in Silicon Valley developing an online financial product. Our objective is to develop a brand that is confident and modern, yet also conveys seriousness and inspires trust. The target customer segment is the professional investment community.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The web application we are developing is based on a new approach to investing in financial markets developed by one of the founders, currently a graduate student at Stanford University. The company is based out of Silicon Valley. We hope to initiate relationships with one or more artists who we may collaborate with in the future to help us to develop an outstanding product.
- The target customer segment is the professional investment community. The design should be consistent with a product that a fund manager might use.
- Legibility is a priority
- Background color should be either white, black, or gray
- We plan to resize the logo to a width of between 150 and 160 pixels for the website. All elements should be legible at this size.
- All letters in the name 'MARKETREX' should be capitalized
- The brand name can be expressed as one word or two. MARKETREX or MARKET REX. One word is preferred.
- Some space should be reserved for a tagline, which has not yet been finalized. It will be approximately 5 words or 35 characters. You may use the filler text 'XXXX XXXXXX XX XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX' in your entry.
- We will want the underlying Photoshop or Fireworks (or other) files, not just the exported image. Thanks!
- Dollar signs or other references to money, stock prices, etc.