Final round recommendations:
1. Focus should be first on typography.
2. Font style: Sans serif (collegiate fonts would be the exception).
3. Bold fonts preferred.
4. Limit designs to 2 or 3 colors.
5. Given the long name, stacked typography probably works best.
6. Target audience: parent's of college bound students
7. If you must use an object consider the following in order of preference: graduation cap, tassle, laurel wreath, paper (only use only one object unless you can really tie the themes together)
8. No taglines in logo.
9. Downplay the motion aspect. Our name already communicates fast creation of the product.
10. See sample logos in the design brief for what appeals to me most.