Shopping newsletter/website with the goal to make it easy to stay stylish and shop for the most current fashion items. The periodic newsletter will highlight the latest looks and make fashion accessible by delivering it to women in bite-sized amounts.
Glam I Am (glamiam.com)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a fashionable logo for new shopping newsletter/website. The logo will be used on our website and emailed newsletter as well as, eventually, in print.
Our users are smart, confidant; fashion-minded women who strive to look their best.
- Women who love fashion ages 21-40
- College educated / Professional career
- Want to be in style / cares about her appearance /Values quality
- Shopping savvy
- Takes care of herself
- Would likely see Sex in the City movie
- Read some combination of In Style, Lucky, Marie Claire, Vogue, etc magazinesOur users also visit sites like:
- Inspired by fashion designer sketches (or look as if a fashion designer sketched it). I'd like the design to look like someone hand sketched it vs digitally created it.
- My website will be using images that look like fashion designersketches and I'd like my logo to match that style. To help you get abetter feel for this "sketch" style please visit these PDF links fromthe pantone website:http://www.pantone.com/downloads/articles/pdfs/PANTONE-FCR-F08-f.pdf http://www.pantone.com/downloads/ar…-sp2009.pd http://www.pantone.com/pages/panton…20619&ca=4
- Can be either text based only or text and image though the image should be subtle/ secondary focus
- Sits well on a white background (or can at least be modified to do so without losing the design)
- Delivered in vector format (EPS, AI)
- I don’t want anything overyly girly or “cutesy”
- I don't want it to be difficult to read the words Glam I Am so the design needs to use either color font, etc to make the name legible
- If you use an image in the logo I'd like to stay away from using a woman or a shoe or anything tooobvious in regards to fashion.