GIU-Design is a great artist and very nice and convenient to work with.
How Moore Farm LLC started their logo design journey
Small farm wants to start selling jams, eggs, crafts, etc and we need a logo. Can you help?
Moore Farm LLC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Small farm wants to start selling jams, eggs, crafts, etc and we need a logo. Small startup budget dictates frugality therefore we are hoping that the prize that we offer is enough to get us a logo that we can use in print and web. We will have vegetables, a petting farm with animals, such as beefalo, sheep, chickens, ducks, geese, etc. and we will sell locally produced goods such as honey and coffee, Fruits and vegetables. Logo should be scalable and reproduce well on letterhead, business cards, and small labels that we will affix to our honey, jams, and other products. Earthy tones are preferred. Simplistic outlines rather then solid detailed images perhaps?
- Item 1...Earthy tones, meaning "natural", but not pastel and light in color.
- simple but effective
- format for print and web
- Something people will remember
- Item 1...complicated that wont reproduce well in smaller versions
- Bright colors or many different colors
- We do not want the "LLC" as large or larger than the name