Successful design has two elements. One is the collision of energy and ideas steeped in collaboration. It's a two way street. The other is a pursuit of perfection to refine every minute detail to intuit a meaning and a story about your brand. toometo brought both of these elements in spaeds to our journey.
- James Higa
How osolo started their logo design journey
Social Graph Studios
Social Graph Studios is passionate about connecting you with the people, places and things you love. We aim to develop incredibly fun Facebook applications that bring all these things together.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This logo is for our corporate website. It will be viewed mostly by business associates and potential employees.
We're looking for a nice, clean logo. The logo will be used on our, as well as on business cards and swag.
What we're looking for:
- The words Social Graph Studios should be part of the logo.
- To maintain a tighter aspect ratio, the word "Studios" could be in a smaller point size and/or on it's own line. For example, see our temporary logo at http://www.sgstudios.com.
- We would like to see graphical element included with the logo. For example, see the logo at this site: http://www.slingshotlabs.com. Ideas for the element:
(a) Graph nodes
(b) A play on the letters SGS
(c) Something abstract
(d) Anything else! We're open to your suggestions!
- The design must work well in color as well as B&W (for example, if we want to print on a T-Shirt)
- Regular/full size logo in AI/PSD
- A 16x16 favicon we can use for our website