We need a new logo to replace the existing one that's been used for over twenty years. Eventually it will replace the current logo everywhere: on our web site as well as on business cards, forms, ads, etc.
The logo should not be overcomplicated or fancy. Your logo ideas can be just our name or one with an image/icon beside it, no preference at this point. Just make sure any symbol is relevant to our business (no hammers or nails). We do not have a tagline or slogan that you need to include in your submissions.
Although we do carry some hardware for older cabinets or with an antique look, generally we're doing hardware for modern European-style cabinet applications so the logo shouldn't be old-timey or rustic.
- Must scale for use on business cards as well as print ads
- Should work against a white background
- Should work in both B&W and 4 Color (for B&W and Color print ads or B&W forms, e.g. invoices)
- Use web safe colors
- Logo should be legible on the web no larger than 400x60 pixels (*approx.*)
- Final artwork should be supplied in a vector format
FYI, the current logo was designed over twenty years ago and does not contain much, if anything, that we need to keep in the new logo. It might be good to carry over the color combination of Red / Blue but even that is not an absolute requirement at this point.
Expect FREQUENT feedback from me. Thanks everyone!