he captured our messaging in his images right from the start
- Emi A (｡◕‿◕｡)
I was very happy with how responsive Emi was. She's a great designer and I hope to work with her again on a future project!
Mupppid nailed it!!! I am so pleased that my new logo truly reflects the image I had envisioned for my brand. Mupppid was very easy to work with. He was also quick to respond and patient with my changes!! I highly recommend!!!!
Pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.
A designer with a lot of great ideas and creativity. A pleasure to work with.
How SECD Lab started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Social-Emotional and Character Development Lab (SECD Lab)
What’s your company slogan?
Some slogans are: Researching and promoting schools of social-emotional competence and character； Promoting positive purpose in school and life and the skills to enact it； Preparing all students for the tests of life, not just a life of tests.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Social-Emotional and Character Development (SECD) Lab guides school-based efforts on:
1) prevention of negative mental health outcomes and violent behavior
2) promotion of social-emotional learning and problem-solving
3) character development
4) civic engagement
5) students' positive life purpose
Sometimes it is helpful for us to understand our lab's work using different analogies:
1) The jumbled schoolhouse analogy (please see image attached) is a visual tool to help schools recognize the importance of taking a whole-school mission-driven approach to improving services and outcomes for students. SECD's aim is to unjumble the schoolhouse by linking the academic programs, parent and community involvement, and all programs within the school building.
2) Puzzle pieces of some sort to incorporate all aspects of the lab (purpose and emotional development).
3) Sailboat idea (a metaphor for leading kids towards a life with a positive purpose) Maybe having an animated image of a child on the sailboat with binoculars and a compass
To clarify, you do not necessarily need to incorporate these images /analogies to your design. Please bring your creativity to our contest!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please visit our website to learn more about our lab so that the general lab logo could synergize our various projects: https://www.secdlab.org/
Please only consider incorporating the slogan if it looks aesthetically pleasing.