Driving Proficiency is a new business focused on advanced driver training in areas such as tarmac and gravel defensive, 4WD and some corporate motorsport days. We need a logo that creates a brand thats professional yet fun.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a new company just starting out. We want to create a brand thats professional and fun. A quality logo is the basis for this. We would like the logo to be timeless, recognisable, and transferable across mediums such as stationery, websites, uniforms and vehicles.
- transferable across mediums (ie, no solid dark backgrounds that won't work on stationery)
- Simple eye-catching design
- we like strong colours like deep blues and maroons but dont limit yourself to these.
- We require vector graphics output.
- One idea that we came up with is this: http://members.iinet.net.au/~lisale…goidea.jpg
- Too many pastel colours
- flowery or "airy fairy" graphics
- Graphics that are too "busy"