PLEASE READ this entire document before making notes and beginning your designs, this will explain our company, our products and the vision that we have for this logo. Feel free to ask question if anything is unclear. Thank you and GOOD LUCK!
Doctor Philipp’s Shoe Insoles: Our goal is to be on the rack in all big box stores (next to Dr. Scholl’s), and available in Physical Therapy, Orthopedist, Podiatry Offices and in High End Boutique stores. This logo needs to have a big business feel, and your design has the potential to be seen by millions with our marketing push.
We have 3 main products:
1) An Insert for women for their high heel shoes. This insole will allow for more hours in high heels without the pain and resulting foot deformities that can occur with too many years of wearing high heels. This is a major target market. Our logo needs to work well with very feminine packaging and colors.
2) Our Diabetic, Magnetic insert that promotes blood flow in the feet of diabetics. This insert has proven science behind it with 20+ years of Research and Development to support our claims. Blood flow in the feet/legs of diabetics is a major issue that leads to countless amputations of their feet and legs. Our insoles will help prevent these by encouraging blood flow in the feet/extremities. Our logo needs to show strength and a seriousness to be taken serious with our proven claims.
3) Lastly, we have a high performance insole for active people (sports, running, etc.) that can also be used for the standard insole wearer, even if they are not active individuals.
Logo Spec Sheet: Dr. Philipp’s Shoe Insoles
1) Single Color (and White) or 2 Colors Preferred (-or 2 Colors and White)
2) Big Business/Corporate Feel to the logo
3) Preferred Color Palate Options:
4) Would prefer a logo with an icon
a. Typeface needs to be well integrated with the icon, strong relationship between the icon and font
b. The icon needs to work well in places with limited vertical space (not too tall)
c. Would possibly like to see the icon in an enclosure
5) Would like to see both vertical and horizontal iterations of possible logos
a) Icon=>company name
b) Icon in an enclosure=>company name
c) Icon +company name, all in an enclosure
6) Health and Wellness focus
7) High End, Strong Corporate Feel (redundant, but very important!)
8) Logo can indicate movement, but not a necessity
Concepts that we would like to see interpreted by your artistic expertise:
1) A very feminine version, possibly a cartoon/caricature/drawing of an Audrey Hepburn-like/Breakfast at Tiffany’s-like character (or silhouette), impeccably dressed, in a tight black dress/pencil skirt, walking a small yorkie/poodle/westie dog IN HIGH HEELS, Drawing attention to the heels.
2) Caricature/drawing/Silhouette/Cartoon of a very professional/official looking doctor (maybe with gray hair and glasses), in a white lab coat, a stethoscope around his neck, standing on the left of the name ‘Dr. Philipp’s’ with some aspect that draws attention to the Dr.’s shoes. Possibly having his legs crossed at his ankles and the shoes highlighted. The Dr. could be leaning against the name ‘Dr. Philipp’s.’
3) Silhouette of a Mom pushing a high performance stroller/pram (that has larger wheels than a standard stroller/pram- almost like bicycle tires), above or beside the name ‘Dr. Philipp’s’ with “Performance Insoles” below ‘Dr. Philipp’s.’
4) Winged Feet of the Greek God Hermes: Dr. Philipp’s=>Performance (or High Performance) Insoles
5) Footprints in the mud=>Dr. Philipp’s High Performance Insoles
6) ‘Dr. Philipp’s’ in a clear, but feminine font & a high heel icon, all enclosed in a rectangle (or other enclosure), then the background on the outside of the enclosure: pink with several symmetrically placed white flowers with 5/6 evenly placed white petals and a yellow circle center (petals not connected to the center, just evenly placed around the yellow center).
7) An Icon of an abstract interpretation of a person(s) running, above or beside the name ‘Dr. Philipp’s’
We will need the original editable files (.eps, .psd, etc.) & fonts
Thanks so much!