EXAMPLES from other contests i liked:
- be creative, design a serious, interesting, selfspeeking logo.
- luxurious and professional
- good for print out and copying into powerpoints, onto brochures etc.
- Logo will be used in many ways including web, print, trading cards, stickers, banners, watermarks, posters, stationary, collateral and embroidery.It has to be a versatile design that can look good in all of these settings.
- I thought something withe the letters A an P, something withe streets or city but i don't know, so you are free to be creative!!!
Please don't focus so much to "A" to make a graphic. Everyone in the Contest is focus at the A and P. You can also make proposals with an "A" in a cube, or an "A" and "P" in a cube. Maybe something without A and P. Maybe a sphere with arrows (without the leters A and P) to express motion etc. Open your Mind.
Colors i prefer:
- Vector versions of the logo
- Please (if possible) make also a proposal for: business cards and letterhead