We are in need of a logo that reflects the mission of the Asian American Diabetes Initiative at Joslin Diabetes Center. This logo will be featured on our website as well as in all of our other printed materials.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Who are we?
The Asian American Diabetes Initiative is a team of professionals within Joslin dedicated to improve the quality of life for Asian Americans living with diabetes through research, education, outreach and improved diabetes treatment outcomes.
- Theme colors: red, yellow, or orange (or any combination of those colors)
- matches the current web design (refer to website)
- overall Asian American theme that relates to Far East Asians, Southeast Asians, and South Asians
- must contain words "Asian American Diabetes Initiative at Joslin" or "Joslin's Asian American Diabetes Initiative"
- stereotypical Asian icons that represent only one Asian ethnicity (e.g. dragons for Chinese)
- anything comical
- medical supplies icon
- Asian language characters