Design was created the first go round with no revisions needed. Followed our request and was able to upload the requested design files within minutes.
How KC0ti6 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
L'assurance-vie luxembourgeoise (?)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a french financial advisor that is going to launch a robo-advisor. Our website name is going to be "Luxavie" that is the contraction of "Luxembourg Assurance-Vie" in french (=Luxembourg life insurance). That could also mean "Luxe à vie" = Luxury for life
We are a start-up but very experiment people (+20 ans).
Our goal is to attract some wealthy retail investors.
We sell life insurance contract. That's the envelop. Inside, we manage ETF depending on the risk level choosen by the client and our strategy. In fact, our speciality is ETF allocation (Exchange Traded Fund=trackers). We are +20 years experience.
We are different to other robo-advisor as we :
- Our prices are fixed (not a percentage of invested asset like our competitor). That means that our price are much more transparent and very often lower than our competitors. But the fact that we are cheaper is not the main message.
- Our target is more wealthy investors than our competitors
- Our roots are finance not technology
- We have more experience
- Our fund management are easily understandable as they give sense to investing
- We take the best from artificial intelligence and human intelligence
For your information, our previous brand was Jinvestismoinscher, that means in french : I invest for less cost.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We want a logo that make wealthy retail investor confident, that inspire professionalism et exprience. At the same the logo must be different to the old school bank or advisor. We are at the intersection of experience and modernity