How ManageSocial started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
89n is the umbrella company for a wide range of products including ManageFlitter (http://www.manageflitter.com), CheckDog (http://www.checkdog.com), TourCow (http://www.tourcow.com) and Email Society (http://www.emailsociety.com). Up until now these web applications have all been separately branded and unlinked to each other. The 89n branding will be applied as a small logo to the footer of each of these sites.
89n.com will have a larger and much more prominent version of the logo.The website will take design cues and colours from the logo as well.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo is to become synonymous with high-quality web applications.
- Design a logo and colour scheme. The logo will be used as corporate branding on a number of web products to tie them all together under the same parent company.
- We want a logo that conveys energy, progression and futurism.
- Logo to be numerical with lowercase “n” (89n) - not words (eighty-nine n) OR can be a representative symbol..
- Prefer final dimensions to be square or very close to square, not rectangular or elongated.
- 8 = symbol for infinity, 9 = symbol of completeness, n = network, so an infinite, complete network!
- Preference for blue/green colours (open to other colour schemes).
- Logo DOES NOT have to match cartoon style of existing logos of products mentioned above.
- After a clean and abstract logo, not grungy or overworked.