1) This is a new private start-up dental practice specializing in prosthodontics and maxillofacial prosthetics. We focus on prosthodontics (dental implants, crowns, dentures, etc) and maxillofacial prosthetics (replacing missing structures of the head and neck region including noses, eyes, ears, etc
2) The specialty of maxillofacial prosthodontics is unique and very rare. There are about 300 of us in all of North America. Most of our patients are cancer cases, severe trauma, or congenital/developemental deformaties. Our prosthetic treatment inside or outside the mouth is carried out in conjuction with plastic/reconstructive surgeons and cancer surgeons. In the end, someone receives a new silicone nose (that looks very real) or dental implants and a new smile…..both of which are life changing.
3) Our target audience are referring physicians and dentists, as well as patients (the general public). We do not traditionally see children unless they have craniofacial defects so our patient population are adults (ages 18 and above).
4) Our tag line will be “implant, esthetic, and reconstructive dentistry” but we don’t think we want it in the logo.
5) We would like a serious, smooth, clean, simple Modern/contemporary logo.
6) No specific colors in mind. Not afraid of colors; open to suggestions.
7) We are very passionate about our work and pay extreme attention to detail in everything that we do. Our work is really unique and sets us apart from everyone else. We want to convey that message and professionalism with our logo.
8) We really want something unique