Jake did a great job and ultimately won the contest as he follow the brief to perfection and we very fast at making the changes and resubmitting the proofs. Top Gun designer!
How Andersoncrystala started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Crystal Clear College Planning
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide college planning services. Our goal is to help kids find the right college for them and to help them to put the pieces together for their future. Ultimately, we want people to believe in the opportunity to fulfill their dreams.
Trying to portray the following: friendly neighborhood feel like starbucks, clear communications, easy to follow process, non-stressfull, expensive but worth it, confidant but not showman-like, fit and energetic, trustworthy, results driven, successful and pragmatic
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. I attached color I had considered.
2. My tag line is "Unravel the Puzzle".
3. I want something that will easily fit on letterhead and look great on business cards as well as my website.
4. I'm looking for a logo that is not a conventional "Education" logo. I would like something that is whimsical as well as proactive. Images that come to mind are trees that are flowing and open, representative of knowledge but still colorful warm and inviting. Examples: Cherry Blossoms or willow trees. I uploaded something that is like what i was thinking
3. Initial thought: Creating the words as puzzle pieces incorporating some type of school image into it and turning it into a puzzle piece.
4. Other Idea was a cutsey owl with a diploma and cap. Would still like it to be unique and not stuffy collegiate.
5. Looking for warm colors like browns, dark aquas and purples as long as it represented the warm, happy feeling.
6. I searched the ready made logos and below are some that I like
-Humingbird Icon (love how it flows with the letters and love the colors as well as how the picture is interactive with the name)
-Flowers Logo ( I like the icon and how it's entwined and that general look, not a fan of the lettering)