I'm not sure if I left feedback for E-Designs at the design and handover stage, if I didn't, shame on me! Not only was the design exactly what I wanted, but my feedback was incorporated in an extremely timely manner and my emails were responded to promptly, despite the time difference!
AND, the post-handover customer service is STILL impecable! I had a question a couple of days ago and E-Designs was again helpful and prompt.
I definitely chose the right designer for a number of reasons!
Thanks E-Designs. I'm grateful for everything you've done to make this an extremely positive first 99design experience!
How kabbz started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell leather sandals with detailed beading on the leather upper.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
-Our target audience is 18-45, female and in North America
-They are modern, trendy and vibrant
- Since our product is for the spring and summer months, most pictures on our site will be shot outside at the beach. The logo has to fit in well with the site.
- Please do not incorporate sandals into the design as we are planning to diversify our product in the next year or two
- I would like to have the abstract image be able to stand alone without name for branding of smaller jewelery items
- I'm a fan of this company's logo http://www.oliberte.com/ but would like Akisha's to be more modern
- What makes our products unique is the beading and quality of materials. Not sure if it helps in the design process.
- Attached are images of our products to give you a better idea of what our product will look like