Use your creativity and your boundless talent to create our logo.
"Officine di Cotone" is a young, creative and indipendent theatre group based in Italy.
"Officine di Cotone" in Italian means "Cotton works".
It stands for:
"we combine the creativity of Cotton and the discipline of Works. creativity and discipline, the basis of art"
Our aim is:
* produce theatre play of good quality and high level
* organize cultural events in Italy and in other countries
Officine di Cotone
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
What "Officine di Cotone" stands for and the logo should reflect:
- young and indipendent
- simple ideas, concrete facts
- clever, fast, clean and clear!
- we like the Web 2.0 look
- good colors and their combination
- colors should reflect: clearness
- minimalistic but not too much
- clear and clever font-type
- no italian flag or italian flag's colors
- too much details
- no clip art!
- no capital letters
- no messy fonts or images
- fancy, detail-loving logos