To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
some components that are important to me:
* words to describe the look i would like: clean, classy, stylish, fresh; professional enough to appeal to corporate clients, but with personality
* important to include a star symbol of some sort (can be abstract) in between the S and the P so it slightly separates and links the two letters. (see prelim logo attached that gives a general idea, but this is something i just made through publisher... would want something more original)
* the letter S does not necessarily need to be capitalized, but would like the P to be capitalized
* please avoid any fonts that are too bold or thick... i like something clean, but also open to adding a little flourish for personality. doesn't have to be all non-script font, but open to interesting font types. want font types that i would not be able to find easily from my computer.
* would like a component of the logo i can take to make into a favicon
* want a logo that won't look dated a few years from now
* i'd want a logo that i wouldn't be able to create myself... something original please!!!