Great designer, great communication. Will request again.
How bullrunarms started their logo design journey
We are a new company planning to launch our web store in early June. Major products are firearms, ammunition, and other shooting sports accessories. While we will cater to all shooting enthusiasts we will have a slight slant toward the tactical products.
Bull Run Arms (bullrunarms.com)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
New logo must depict a very memorable, simple clean corporate look. Must be simple enough for use on a storefront .
The company is located in a Civil War battlefield area of Virginia and is the basis for the company name. It is not necessary to use this but if it could possibly be used in some way.
Our target client base is preexisting gun owners who are typically conservative, predominately male age 18-99, somewhat macho, and at all income levels.
- Clean simple corporate look. We are a startup and want to present the image of a much larger well established company.
- Needs to be clever and have some thought put into it, not just text with a reflection.
- Memorable - may use comedy.
- Eventually will be used for a brick & mortar store fronttherefore needing to be compatible with physical sign manufacturingcapabilities.
- Maybe some sort of shooting or freedom oriented graphic, point is more than just words with visual effects.
- Deliverable Formats: VECTOR ONLY.- Adobe Illustrator source- CMYK
- Color version and B&W
- Original graphics only (or graphics that can be cleanly transferred to us royalty free)
- Backgrounds- White background for letterhead/business cards- Black background- Transparent backgroundOur current working tagline is "Shooting Sports Discounter" which lacks pizazz and you can feel free to use something else!
- No person shaped silhouette
- Nothing that can be perceived as advocating illegal activity
- limited creativity