- The logo will be used as a starting point for the website design so needs to really communicate who we are and what we do.
- Should be a combination of themes; the charity name as well as the healthcare theme (feel free to be creative here, but not complicated). Should be able to shorten the logo to a symbol, button or icon.
- We would like the charity name all in upper case with 'AZMAT' as the dominant word (i.e. larger print than 'WELFARE FOUNDATION')
- Examples of logos we like (just the type of theme/icon use we like):
Barnardos - http://legacy.mkacc.org/barnardos.jpg (simple icon)
Islamic Relief - http://www.culturalcup.com/images/i…f_logo.png (logo reflects what they represent)
NB - We do not want to reflect any religion in our logo
- Should be compatible with multiple presentation mediums; i.e. full colour (online, website), black & white (distinguishable if photocopied/faxed)
- Favourite colour: Green (not bright/lime green)
- Professional, simple, conveys trust, easy to understand
- File formats required:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - layered .psd (RGB)
* Do not want overly complicated image/icon
* Do not want to use any words other than AZMAT Welfare Foundation (no uses of 'help', 'healthcare', etc.)