#17, #100, #27, #119, & #127 are the only logo's still being considered. Unless you've got a logo that will blow us away, no new logo's will be accepted, apart from the creators of these logos. Thanks for all the entries, it makes it hard to narrow down our picks.
We are looking for an attractive logo, in a color scheme of your choosing. The color scheme at our site is not what we are using long-term, it is merely a temporary template- so please, be imaginative with colors and design.
A $100 BONUS will be added for a satisfactory FAVICON based on the logo or element of the logo, which we use.
We are looking for an attractive logo, in a color scheme of your choosing. The color scheme at our site is not what we are using, it is merely a temporary template- so please, be imaginative.
We want to be cool and classy all at once, and be able to bridge demographic divides with respect to age and audience, so anything girly or conversely stoic wont fare well.
AS PER NOTES A $100 BONUS WILL BE ADDED FOR A FAVICON BASED ON THE LOGO OR ELEMENT OF THE LOGO, IF WE USE IT.
Please use your imagination. The winner will be given extra consideration for a home-page mockup in a future contest.
- Great creative colors, this is of utmost importance to us.
- Clean aesthetic appearance.
- !!!! Something which could be used, or has an element that could be incorporated as a favicon.
- Something that works well on gradiant, dark or light backgrounds.
- I know web 2.0 is a hoax, but you know what I mean?
- Would like to see some stand-alone logos, with 'recipegala' independent of the logo.
- 'recipegala' one word, all lower case
- I dont want '.com' behind RecipeGala in any use of the word.
- I don't want font-face switching between 'recipe' and 'gala', though change of color is acceptable, and in many cases very nice.