Second update: Due to one of the designs being deleted by 99designs, the contest is being extended. This means that it's anyone's game now. Please submit your most creative ideas yet. I really like multiple parts being connected, whether abstract people or other images.
The logo will be featured in business cards, letterhead, and door signage.
Check out my website to get a feel for my style: http://www.DrAbbyConway.com. However, please feel free to get creative in adding your own flair.
I want a logo that encompasses the vision of the practice:
The slogan on my website is: “Dedicated to Helping You Discover New Hope, New Health, New Life” This does not have to be incorporated into the logo.
Other key attributes:
• Collaboration between client and provider (we each have a role in the client’s progress)
• Collaboration among providers from different disciplines to facilitate the best quality of care
• Holistic treatment- treating the whole person (emotional, physical, and spiritual)
• Commitment to excellence
• Valuing individuality
• I want the client to feel welcomed, cared for, and secure, knowing that they have a team of providers overseeing their care. I want them to have confidence in the treatment approaches we offer.
• I want them to know there is hope, and that they can not just survive but thrive
• I like cool, calming colors (greens, blues, purples)
• Don’t include anything with puzzle pieces because that is typically associated with the treatment of autism, which is not something we specialize in.
• The mental health field often overuses images of brains, sunshine, people standing together or reaching up, and globes. Please stay away from these unless there is a very creative way to illustrate it.
• I don't like stock photography or images. I want something creative and original