We are looking for a logo for a new innovative print media company. Direct Brand and Retail Communications (DBRC) needs to be professional looking and bright but not too loud or aggressive.
Direct Brand and Retail Communications (DBRC)
Direct Brand and Retail Communications (DBRC) needs to be professional looking and bright but not too loud oraggressive, we are dealing with leading brands who expect professionalism fromthe suppliers, with being involved with print we can use colour.
If you take a look on the POPAI website members list (designers andproducers) there are some good examples of logo’s for Companies that would beoperating in a similar market to usthe link is as follows: http://www.popai.co.uk/Members/defa…px?cat=PRO
“Direct Brand and Retail Communicationsoffers you a diverse range of innovative printed media, technical knowledge andproduction services to guarantee your brand or campaign is successfullycommunicated to your customers and prospects”
Services that we offer:
Promotional POS: Litho printed freestanding displays.
Promotional Print: Litho and digitallarge format posters, banners, shelf strips, labels, bunting, leaflets,brochures and sales literature,personalisation and combinations ofall of the above, accelerate your brand recognition with quality print
Promotional RetailPackaging: Printed folding cartons, litho laminated cartons, printed bags andretail POP packaging special promotional designs and constructions for yourcampaign and brand enhancement
Promotional Mail: High qualityprinted envelopes and postal packaging, board mailers, padded mailers, gussetand non tear security mailers
PromotionalClothing: All aspects of promotional clothing, T shirts, polo shirts, rugbyshirts special designs, hoodies, jackets all printed or embroidered and reenforce your message
Winning Design will be considered foradditional work (website etc.)
- Open to suggestions for the color schemeand overall style of the logo.
- The logo must convey quality and professionalism.
- The company name incorporated into the logo. Either use the full name(Direct Brand and Retail Communications) or abbreviation DBRC.
- The image should be suitable for use on printed stationery, web andsignage.
- Open to all colour schemes.
- Accepted File Formats: Vector Formats(.eps and .ai) with all layers left intact, no raster accepted. Also EPS and JPEG.
- Colour values to be supplied in CMYK and RGB.
- Copyright: Full copyright and ownershipis transferred to Prime Group upon payment. Don't use copyrighted material inyour design. If you use any special fonts etc. you have to tell us which fontis used and how to obtain it if need be (unless its obvious or from a majorfont house).
- No rainbows or colour spectrums.
- No backgrounds or shadows.
- Must be simple and work on a plain white background.
- No Clipart