Logo design for membership site that offers tools and training for pay per click marketers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
PPClabs is a software focused membership site that provides a suite of web based tools designed to help online advertisers make more money with Pay Per Click marketing. We monitor thousands of websites across the internet to create a database of advertisements that customers can access to better understand the market. Also, we offer tools for launching advertising campaigns quickly, keyword research tools, training, and collaboration tools for members.
This contest is for the main brand logo for PPClabs.com, I will probably have additional logos created later for individual software tools within the site.
The "labs" theme relates to the development environment for our software, we will constantly be adding more and more features, and also that this software is the first of it's kind to enter the market. Additionally, the "labs" theme relates to the training/learning environment for the membership site.
- 4 colors or less.
- Lab Flask or bubbles (suggestion only)
- Must be a vector based design, psd or ai file
- Logo should be shown against a white background
- Must be clean looking
- If using liquid as part of the design - the liquid should be some color other than blue.
- Nothing too complex, should print on business cards clearly.
- No cursive fonts, digital clock looking fonts, excessively angular fonts
- No dollar signs or other symbols of money
- No globe type images
- Don't face the P's in PPC in opposite directions.