PSOPhoto is a company I am working with to create a new logo for their online photo fulfillment/fundraising business.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My client is looking for something that screams Photos and Fundraising. Something fun, simple but not too crazy. It needs to contain the name of the company PSOPhoto (don't pay any attention to what the PSO letters stand for, it doesn't matter). They want something beyond a fancy font which is all they have right now. They want to have some icons incorporated into it that let users know they are in the business of processing photos and raising money for schools.
- Include the name PSOPhoto
- Vivid/Bright colors (like snapfish or shutterfly but not the same colors)
- Icons representing photos and fundraising
- Tagline (optional) "Capture the Spirit of Giving"
- Artwork delivered in Adobe Illustrator capatible file
- Flat/Solid colors
- Text Only
- Too many colors
- No complex gradients or drop shadows