ICA Stop (http://www.icastop.com) has been one of Swedens leading grocery stores, for the last 10 years. ICA Stop has been the forefront in design, new thinking and taking concepts to a new level. This in combination of offering the best range of products, service and high quality.
We set out to create the best fruit and veg department in Europe and in a few weeks we are ready for the grand opening. In the new department we will also launch a brand new. “Juices/smoothies/ rawfood ” bar. The name of the bar is green.stop. The logo is for this bar and for branding the products we make in the bar. So the logo needs to work on both a big wall and on bottles, cups and packaging.
We have invested heavily in providing the Swedish biggest and best assortment of Organic and this needs to be reflected in the grapichal style. Here are some of the highlights of our new department that we will be marketing:
• Largest Organic Fruit & Green department in Sweden
• Wall of Fruits
• Locally grown products
• Juice / Rawbar offering the best from our nature
• Larger proportion of ecologically than any other stores
• Unique, new design - "Swedish simplicity/back to nature" - working with concrete, copper, steel and wood interior.
• We have all the certifications you can dream of.
• We have certified assortment of Green Forest, Fair Trade, I love Eco, Naturelle, 5 a day etc
• We have a strategic plan and procedures to reduce wastage, etc. (The sustainability perspective is also important for customers!)