Logo required for a new business targeted at top flight Lawyers and Law Firms mainly in the UK. The lawyers are typically corporate, not trial lawyers, so the work they do is not found in the court room.
Its My Law
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Its My Law presents a first class, personalised services to a growing community of high calibre lawyers who share the common goal of controlling their work-life balance with no compromise on quality.
We are seeking a new logo that can be used across the different mediums from the web, advertising, marketing, letterheads, business cards and promotional material. Focused at the top end of the Legal market.
- A logo where the letters IML can be used independtly from the name and strapline.
- A logo that will convey a sense of style
- Something simple
- Slightly edgy
- "Web 2.0 esque" (drop shadow, rounded corners, soft edges)
- The logo can include the strap line (For Lawyers seeking career alternatives - not alternative careers) but it doesn't have to.
- Anything tacky
- Scales of Justice or anything that is typically associated with the traditional legal profession