Excellent experience! It was so easy to explain changes and updates/reiterations were always exactly as we envisioned. SD was very timely in responding to our messages and provided us with multiple files for us to use going forward.
We couldn't be happier with the new logo and variations. Highly recommended.
How TimoHansen started their logo design journey
We need an amazing logo for our new software. We are a small software start-up that needs to brand our first product. The logo will eventually be used on a business card, letterhead, website, CD, etc. but separate contests will be created for these when we are ready.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Weare branding our first software product and need an amazing logo. We want asimple, clean logo that maybe only uses a nice font, but we are open to ideas. Itis document management software, but I don’t want this to influence the design atall. No files or folders or the like included in the logo. This contest is fora logo design, but we will need to create a desktop icon forthe software later. This means that there should be some element in the logo that wecan use for the icon. We would not be able to use the whole word, but maybe the“f” of Findle or a basic abstract image that is part of the logo. This contest is however not for the icon design. Look at the top couple of logos of this recentcontest to get an idea of the kind of logos we like. http://99designs.com/contests/21029
- Logo can incorporate the tag line "find files fast" but it is not a requirement.
- Clean simple design that maybe only uses a nice font. A small abstract image can also be included.
- Must be able to use the logo on a white background. You are welcome to also include other color backgrounds like black, but please always include the logo on white.
- We are open to any color but not too bright.
- We don't mind lower or upper case.
- The design must be supplied in a vector format.
- No 3d round abstract images that is often associated with software.
- Don't let the "find" in Findle stand out. You must read it as one word.
- If you include the tag line "find files fast", don't let the "find" look similar to the find in Findle.