We received so many fantastic logo design submissions with 99d that choosing just one was the hardest part!! SemoetGheni seemed to really understand what we were looking for and consequently gave us some really excellent logo concepts that were sensitive to our heritage. We couldn't be happier with our choice.
How rivity started their logo design journey
InnoPoints is an online loyalty program which allows users to earn virtual points by participating in various activities.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Young adults, age 18-30, middle-class, suburban, global audience (mostly U.S. and Europe). Want to save money and have fun at the same time. Not for tech geeks, not for obsessive gamblers, just normal people who like to shop.
- Simple, stylish, casual
- Not boring like an insurance site
- Not cheap or gaudy like a bad casino
- Neutral but appealing
- Color blueish
- Should be a horizontal style, not square, no symbol above or below the type, but to the left of it
- It would be cool if the symbol could also be used as the currency symbol for the points, but that's not a must
- Brand must be written "InnoPoints" - not "Innopoints" or "innopoints".
- Logo must be handed over in vector format (AI/EPS)
- Any non-standard fonts must be provided along with the logo