A logo needs to be designed for an Australian company who specialise in custom made underground Concrete Water Tanks. They want a funky, fresh and modern new branded logo to bring them into the modern era.
Panthers Concrete Tanks
An Australian company specialising in custom made Concrete Water Tanks is needing a new logo and branding for their business. You can see their old logo at http://www.thewebhub.com.au/panthers.jpg for an example of their old logo.
They want to freshen up their image, to have a logo which is catchy, memorable, stylish, funky and fresh but still encompases their business name and image.
They target both the contruction industry (builders, developers etc) and also residential people in need of a concrete water tank so the logo needs to appeal to both industry and residential people.
Colours : They want to use Blues in their logo as their business is primarily about water.
Imagry : The Panther has always been a synonomous part of their branding and they would like to keep this theme going. Some kind of image/icon/design incorporating a Panther would be beneficial but not essential.
For example... The use of Water or some kind of water tank (note these are not the external plastic tanks for water storage but underground concrete tanks) in some designs would also be okay.
As they are in the building industry they will be using this logo on their vehicle fleet so the logo needs to be visible from a distance. No thin fonts or intricate graphics are needed but nothing too think and chunky too.
The logo needs to be fresh and unique to give a modern feeling of this business into the future.
Tagline : They have used the tagline "Setting the Standard" so you may want to include this into the design as well.
- Colours : Blues predominantly but may include another associated colour.
- Image : A memorable logo of either a Panther, Water Tank or Water (or a combination of them)
- Something visible from a distance
- Funky Fresh design appealing to both Industry and Residential
- The winning designer needs to supply all of the master files from the program it was designed in, plus an EPS, PDF and JPG formats.
- The winning designer needs to be able to accept payment via PayPal
- The winning designer needs to supply us with a Receipt/Tax Invoice upon payment of the winning competition
- Don't want thin text or heavily thick text
- Don't want strange colours (read the brief)
- Don't want graphics which are too complex (need to be read from a distance)
- Don't want bitmap graphics.