Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Coco Bees is a kitchen and cooking club for health conscious consumers.
1. Education and awareness about healthy eating/foods, nutrition, lifestyle and natural healing modalities.
2. A kitchen where healthy foods may be prepared and shared together in a fun and social setting with like minded, health conscious individuals. The kitchen provides a point of re-connection with our food, one another and towards wellness.
3. Access to healthy lifestyle products, resources, foods and wellness practitioners.
Our target audience:
1. Health conscious consumers who want to take control of their own personal health and wellness.
2. Usually well educated individuals seeking more information on how to make the right food and lifestyle choices.
3. Usually, but not always, middle to upper class income bracket.
4. Mothers, families and parents seeking a nutritional approach to their children's health ailments (ie. ADD, Autism, behavioural disorders, digestive and auto-immune disorders).
5. Clientele tends to be predominantly women 30+ years of age.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?