* We will also need to produce a new design for our shrink battery package and website design. This will be discussed with the winner of the logo competition if they want to create this for us or it will be added as a contest too. It could be good to keep this in mind when you make the logo.
* The company name "cellshell" can be capitalized or not (Example cellSHELL/CellShell/etc). You get free hands.
* We are looking for a logo design that feels energetic, and give the viewer the feeling of longevity, power and that they will be able to go on for longer with our products (active lifestyle). But we want to give you a lot of room to be creative! We want you to be proud of your product and us to like it.
* We want the consumer to see our logo on a package in the store and understand what we are all about and what our products can do for him.
* The idea behind our name "cellshell" is: Cell as in cell phone and as battery cell. The shell, refers to the casing of a battery, and "inside" are they cells.
* We also used shell in the name to be able to reference our brand name with maybe upcoming products as cell phone screen protection, silicon protection around the phone etc. A "Shell" around the phone that protects it. But we don't want he logo to to give the impression of "protection", if not combined with energetic and longevity. Since batteries are our current business.
* Target audience is men (mostly guys) and women in the ages 16-40.
* Target audience locations are worldwide but with focus on the western countries (Europe and North America)
* The Target audience lifestyle are people who use smart phones and are often on the go (active lifestyle) and use their phone a lot for playing games, web browsing, chatting, emails. This drains the battery and they are in the need for a replacement battery or an extra battery.
* We want to express that our product last longer and give more energy to ur cell phone.
* Our tagline/slogan is: Stay powered. The tagline can be added to the logo or not.