Again, another amazing project completed for us. Will always use him in the future for all other projects.
How surreystreetclinic started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Surrey Street Family Clinic
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a new company based on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria Australia.
Our new clinic with be staffed primarily by youthful, yet experienced general practitioners (family medicine practitioners) with a strong focus on families, preventative health, occupational health and a holistic approach to health care.
We will have a team of nurses, physiotherapists, podiatrists and psychologists in addition to the doctors.
The clinic is a new, modern, purpose built facility.
Clinic name: Surrey Street Family Clinic
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Primarily blues and greens.
Accent colour of orange or yellow.
We are very open to suggestion on colours though.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Thoughts on logo:
- Corporate and modern yet inviting and not too sterile.
- Colours – Green and Blue as primary colours (vibrant, bright), Accent Colour ideas - Yellow/Orange although we are not fixed on colour scheme and open to suggestions.
- Shaded logo, or 3d look preferred (instead of totally flat)
- logo could play on family theme - we prefer more of an abstract / creative look than straight forward icons of people or heads/hands etc
- We generally prefer to stay away from cliche medical symbols
- Alternative logo inspiration – life, leaf, trees, flowers, coastal themes (as Surrey Street /Mornington Peninsula is a coastal location)
The final design should look professional and communicate 'modern', 'cutting edge', but be friendly and inviting at the same time.