She was a charm to work with. Very responsive and great design skills. Loved working with her and will continue to work with her in the future.
How Jeannine started their logo design journey
We are looking for a logo for our new business that is getting ready to launch. We deliver all the ingredients for parents to host a customized theme-based birthday celebration for their 2-6 year old in their homes.
The Birthday Elves
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Parents select a birthday party theme and then choose many aspects of the party, such as the games and crafts. Our basic package includes handmade invitiations, a homemade birthday cake, coordinating games and crafts, and personalized party favors. Everything is delivered to the customer's doorstep in large boxes, which are designed to look like presents.
- Item 1...Most of the aspects of our parties are handmade, but very professional (think Martha Stewart), so we want that warm and homemade touch to come through in the logo.
- That said, we want an upscale, clean and modern look that appeals to both children and parents.
- We are playing on the parents' desire to have that old-fashioned party of their youth, but without the work. Again, with that updated look.
- We require the winning entrant to provide us with the layered source files (illustrator, photoshop, etc.)
- Item 1...We don't want to actually see any elves! The concept of the elves is that we are behind the scenes doing all of the work, but then we drop off the party and the parents still get to host it and look like a star.