I absolutely loved this designer's work. Kruzzy was so professional, quick to respond, implemented every aspect I'd mentioned and even some I hadn't. Kruzzy was also very quick to make requested changes, even though the original design was the one I chose. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for helping me begin to bring this dream to fruition. Thank you.
I thought the designer adjusted very well during the contest. I was originally going with another design. But he must have noticed I like the sword and shield feel to the logo design and he was able to make an adjustment that made his design my favorite.
Danke für die tolle Arbeit...
How r-ouven started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The name "Kreuzfahrthafen" means in English "Cruiseport". It is made for cruising travelers, who make a cruise and want to explore the ports/destination individually and find information on different ports on the page. So they don`t need to make an organised shore excursion by the cruise-line. addition, they also get information and reports on varous cruise ships before they book their cruise.
The target group are cruise travelers, who inform themselves in the Internet about their travel / ship and plan the excursions already in advance. People who like to travel and get informed about the destination before the trip. They go out in ports on their own and do not organize organized trips. So they are a little adventurous. Kreuzfahrthafen gives them the information they need, to get their way alone to the tourist attractions.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
It should be outstanding, maybe use complementary Colors. Blue should be in the Logo. Like the sea it can be dark or light blue or torquose.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Clear colors, printable in black/white
Seeing all the designs, some aspects have pointed out, that are very important form and that should be in the logo:
1. The colours with blue and orange, maybe some grey
2. It should be an eye catcher, so the paper boat does this
3. Attractions, that cruise ports have. Here a list of possible attractions you can see in cruise ports. The first three should be used in the logo and two more. You can choose the additional two. I think more than 5 attractions are too much and overload the logo. If you think four are much better, it’s also ok.
- Elbphilharmonie (Hamburg)
- Statue of Liberty (New York)
- Coconut Tree (Caribbean)
- Opera of Sydney (Sydney)
- Cristo Redutor (Rio de Janeiro)
- Burj al Arab (Dubai)
- Campanile di San Marco (Venice)
4. The company name „Kreuzfahrthafen“ not complete in uppercase.
5. The „.de“ in a different colour than „Kreuzfahrthafen“, maybe in a lighter tone.
(6. Only on top. If the logo can be also delivered in a black and white version, it would be great. If not, I am also happy with the coloured logo)