Awesome as always one on one, We have just found our own personal designer.
How verbitude started their logo design journey
I need a fun & professional logo for a web content, copywriting, speaking consultant for the Christian youth ministry niche market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The company name, Verbitude, is a mash-up of "verbiage" and "attitude" to say fresh communication, fresh content. Our by-lined work appears on youth ministry-oriented websites, and by contract in printed/published materials for that market. We also provide in-person speaking/training to youth and adults in the Christian church & event setting.
I'm looking for a logo that solidifies that message.
- the company name - Verbitude
- tagline is optional - communicating the message
- web 2.0 feel is good
- bright/warm color schemes, I think, but I'm open so bring it on
- text case, all lower is OK, not required
- vector file of winning design
- not cartoony/childlike
- no rainbow letters
- Christian cross/symbols not necessary, emphasis on communicating, not religion