Bay Ice was so flexible and great to work with - thank you so much for all the help perfecting this design!
Thank you very much
- Salwa 19
Salwa has worked extraordinarily hard on this contest and our designs. She went well beyond our expectations, and her design is beautiful.
When we show our new logo to people, their typical reaction is "WOW!!!!! That's Amazing!!!"
We will most definitely contact Salwa the next time we need design work done. She was a joy to work with, resolving any and all design issues that we had promptly and perfectly.
We highly recommend her!!!
How Contact296 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
CTEM (Centre of Training Excellence in Mining)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
CTEM will act as a virtual hub that facilitates collaborative, innovative training solutions for the mineral industry and communities. Our mission is to connect industry, students, communities and training providers to meet their respective employment needs by playing a leading role in determining industry skill requirements, facilitating related training and supporting partners.
The goal of the organization is to
- foster innovation in the design and delivery of training and education for the mineral industry
- build partnerships to better meet training and education needs for mining students and companies
- enhance competitiveness of the local mining sector
- advertise all the training options for careers in the local mineral industry
- advertise all the training options for careers
- match students and employers
for the following target audience
- post-secondary education providers
- mining communities
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
· If we can get a logo that shows that CTEM is all about partnerships, that should be good.
· Since the Centre will be a virtual hub, perhaps the logo can help show that.
· The color scheme provided is for website. The orange color can be the prominent color for the logo, or you can be creative with them.
· Also provide black & white version of the logo.
· We may want a logo that has a graphic component that can be used by itself. See CSIRO example.