Ana was amazing to work with! We invited her to join in our contest and we were thrilled she did. From the beginning, Ana was right on with the design, while some of the others took much longer to get to that point. She was quick to make the alterations we asked of her, and gave her professional opinion on the changes that were made. She solicited more feedback and gave extra options when we weren't sure of a feature. We would highly recommend 'anapekic' and 99designs to anyone! We are so excited for the logo to our blog and will be working with Ana if we have anymore design needs! Thanks again Ana, amazing job!
How James North started their logo design journey
KM Plant Sales
KM Plant sales are a company based in Ireland, they sell construction plant to Ireland, the UK, Africa and Asia. Therefore they need to come across as being international.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Companies buying and selling plant machinery. It will mostly be the company directors/owners that they will be interacting with.
- Need an inviting logo that can be used on the website, and print media.
- Simple, professional, elegant design - not too flashy, not too silly.
- Not sure about colours, may be something, blue and grey.
- May be a play on the K and the M – having these letters bigger than the others.
- If the Sales was under the KM Plant
- If you could make a logo out of the KM, having this to the left.
- It will be required in web and print media friendly formats.